Saturday, November 7, 2009

Site Assistance

Are there any good designers out there?  I am looking for someone who would not mind volunteering to create a simple Russian themed/related backdrop for the site.  It would beat the plan black backdrop that currently stands!  Nothing too fancy, just an image I could use to spruce up the site.   

Also, does anyone know how I can post a calendar application on the side of the front page?  It would be of tremendous use so I can add reminders for deadline dates for these opportunities.  I have tried looking through the applications that Blogger has, but could not find one.

Finally, I am thinking of building a Facebook page so people can be alerted once I make a new posting.  Any guidance on this would be great

If anyone can help with any of these, just respond to this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment